BritRail Press Room
Latest Press Release:
- BritRail's range of Passes offers great value - the most convenient and economical way to explore Britain where the rail network, with over 19,000 daily train departures, allows access to 2,500 fascinating destinations in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Our attractive range of BritRail Pass products - which are not available in the UK - can be purchased from BritRail - 1 866 BRITRAIL (North America) or www.britrail.net
- BritRail.net is operated by ACP Rail International www.acprail.com, an official BritRail partner since 2000 and international distributor of the BritRail product line to visitors from around the world.
BritRail's Press Releases
We invite you to read BritRail's press releases to learn more and to get inspiration for your next story!
- Over 100 New BritRail Bonus Offers from ACP Rail
- BritRail's Extra Day Promotion
- New! The BritRail South West Pass!
- BritRail's Exciting Extra Day Promotion
- BritRail : Brought to you by ACP Rail International
- A Royal Gift from BritRail
- 20% Off Popular BritRail Passes
- ACP puts the FREE in BritRail's Freedom Of Scotland Travelpass
- Chance to win an Australia Rail Holiday valued at $7500
- 2010 Get a Free Travel Day on Popular BritRail Passes
- 2009 BritRail Low Season.pdf
- 2009 BritRail Offers Free Travel Day on Popular BritRail Passes
- 2009 BritRail Introduces Thrifty 3 Day BritRail Pass For Americas & Far East Travellers
- 2009 ACP RailNet 2 and Agent.ACPRail.com are launched
- 2008 ACP Rail and BritRail Perfect Together
- 2008 Dream Your way to Scotland
- 2008 BritRail Low Season Pass
- 2008 Central Scotland
- 2008 Go Green Go BritRail
- 2008 London Plus Pass
- 2008 Visit Friends Relatives
Media Requests for BritRail Passes
BritRail is happy to consider requests from journalists who wish to experience rail travel in Britain with a BritRail Pass and who will share those experiences with their readers, listeners or viewers. Please note that BritRail will evaluate each request and its relevance to our public relations objectives, audience criteria and opportunity to reference BritRail as the global provider of train travel in Britain.